Modified Return Policy – COVID 19: Due to our store closures and the disruption caused by COVID-19, in order to allow flexibility for our Athletes, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Calia, Golf Galaxy and Field & Stream have extended our Return Policy from 60 days to 90 days from the date of purchase. This applies to in-store and online purchases. DICK'S Sporting Goods Warehouse and Overtime locations offer a seven day return policy on most products.
- Returns with an original sales receipt or pack slip will receive a refund based on the initial form of payment.
- Returns without an original sales receipt or pack slip must be returned using a valid ID and will receive a store credit for the lowest selling price. Information from the ID will be held in a companywide database of customer return activity. For items excluded from return, the manufacturer’s contact information may be provided upon request.
- Returns with a gift receipt will be offered a gift card or even exchange.
- Returns where a ScoreCard Reward or coupon was redeemed will result in an adjusted refund amount.
- Items requiring repairs should be returned to the manufacturer or an authorized service center.
- The following identification is accepted for returns: US or Canadian Driver’s License, U.S. State ID, U.S. Military ID or U.S. Passport.
- DICK’S Sporting Goods, Calia, Golf Galaxy and Field & Stream reserve the right to limit returns or exchanges regardless of receipt.
We are committed to the accuracy of our scanner pricing system. If a customer is charged a higher price at point of sale for an item that is advertised by us, or displayed in store at a lower price, the lower price will be honored.
Product Exclusions and Restrictions
- The following items cannot be returned: Firearms, Ammunition, Hunting Bows, Crossbows, Gun Powders, Primers, Rifles/Muzzleloaders, Items Requiring Gasoline or Fuel, Used Bikes, Airbeds, Custom and Special Order Items, Autographed Collectibles and Memorabilia and Gift Cards.
- The following items cannot be returned if the package is opened or the factory seal is broken: Baseball/Softball Bats, Football Helmets, Air Beds, Electronic Scooters and Bikes, Face Coverings, Portable Lavatories, Hyperice and Theragun Electronics.
- Bikes cannot typically be returned. There is a 24-hour bike-sizing/color verification grace period that allows our Athletes additional time to inspect and verify the size and color of the bike. The 24-hour Size/Color Inspection Verification Return Policy is limited to inspecting the bike for size verification and color only - bikes that are used during the 24-hour window or bikes that do not have all original labels and tags cannot be returned. Under the 24-Hour Size/Color Inspection Verification Return Policy:
- Unused bikes purchased and assembled in-store may be eligible for return up to 24 hours after purchase
- Unused bikes purchased via Curbside Pick Up or Buy Online, Pickup In-Store Pickup programs and assembled in-store may be eligible for return up to 24 hours after pickup
- Unused bikes that are shipped to home and assembled in-store may be eligible for return up to 24 hours after pickup
- Unused bikes that are shipped to home and not assembled and still in the box may be eligible for return up to 24 hours after delivery.
- There is a 24-hour return policy on all Yeezy Shoes that are purchased in-store. All online Yeezy Shoe sales are final, no returns or exchanges will be accepted.
- Pre-owned golf clubs, demo clubs and Nike Adapt Shoes may be exchanged in the same conditions they were sold within seven (7) days of purchase with original sales receipt. All exchanges are subject to approval.
- Electronics must be returned in the original packaging along with all accompanying manuals, parts and accessories.
- Certain returns will be handled under the manufacturer’s warranty or return policy.